We Offer The Best Deal with WHOLESALE PRICES!
When it comes time to choosing bamboo flooring, not all bamboo flooring is created equal. Not only can we assist you in selecting the right bamboo flooring for your home, we also provide you with access to a wide selection of bamboo flooring at wholesales prices and expert installation of your new bamboo floor.
No matter what type of bamboo flooring you are interested in, we can provide you access to a wholesaler who offers that specific type of bamboo. Then, we’ll provide expert installation to ensure your flooring is installed correctly.
If you have already purchased your new bamboo floors, we can install those for you as well. We have the best bonded, insured and qualified installation craftsman.
What Makes Us Different – Our Process
Unlike your typical retail flooring store, we get you direct access to wholesale flooring products and showrooms which means you get a better selection and below retail pricing. We do not take a mark up of your materials. When you have chosen your floor, we then provide the best bonded, insured and qualified craftsmen to put that floor in at a competitive cost.
To get started, call or complete our online form to schedule your free in-home appointment with one of our knowledgeable Project Managers.
Do what the smart homeowners do – call The FloorMan today! Call now to schedule your appointment – we get you in to browse wholesalers flooring selections!
For many home owners, bamboo flooring is an attractive alternative to hardwood flooring due to its similar qualities. It is becoming an increasingly popular choice of home owners
Benefits of Bamboo Flooring
While there are a variety of bamboo flooring types, there some general characteristics of all bamboo flooring that make it so appealing.
- Bamboo is harder than most woods.
- Environmentally friendly flooring option.
- Very durable and resilient.
- Easy to maintain. Does not require special cleaning agents.
- High climatic suitability meaning that it’s a great option for the kitchen and laundry room because it does not swell or contract.
- Cost effective option as it is less likely to need repair in the long-run.
Bamboo Flooring Options
Contrary to popular belief, bamboo flooring is available in as many colors, grains and styles as traditional hardwood floors. Whether you are looking for a classic down-home feel or modern chic, there is a bamboo option to meet your needs.
If you are unsure which type of bamboo flooring is most suited to your needs, one of our Project Managers can provide you with expert guidance on selecting the perfect option.
Bamboo is Great for You If
- You have allergies. Unlike carpets that store years of dust, pollen, pet dander, etc… bamboo flooring has a tight seal that prevents penetration by these elements.
- You enjoy an easy to maintain floor. Bamboo does not require polishing or waxing like other hardwood flooring options. You onlyneed a broom or vacuum cleaner to keep this type of flooring clean.
- You have children. The tight seal forms a barrier against dirt so you don’t have to worry about your kids crawling around on floors that store the elements. Regular sweeping and damp mopping is all it takes to create an ideal surface for children.
How Much Does it Cost to Install Bamboo Floors?
The cost of installing bamboo floors varies depending on the type of wood, the size of the room(s) and other factors. It’s important that you get an in home estimate as it’s not “one size fits all”.
Contact The FloorMan today to get a FREE in home estimate.